Low-investment, home-based franchises you should learn about
Why does a home-based business make sense?
Prior to the COVID 19 Pandemic there were few people that would consider a home-based business as one of the best viable options. I think it is time for you to change your thinking about home-based businesses and see them for the real opportunity they provide.
Here are a few reasons why to consider a home-based franchise:
- Working from home – Work from the convenience of your home with no commute, no office politics, and the ability to take a coffee break whenever you want.
- Finding balance between work and family – Home-based businesses surely have their benefits when it comes to finding balance between work and family. It doesn’t mean you have to limit your success of family time. With a flexible schedule you can set your own priorities.
- No long-term office/retail leases to sign – No office/retail leases to sign means lower overhead and lower risk.
- Low investment – Home-based businesses are significantly lower investments, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t offer strong revenue potential.
- Proven Performance – There are so many great home-based franchise opportunities that have strong unit performance. What’s great is that you have the corporate office and franchisees working to refine the business model and continually improve unit economics.
- Technology – Franchisees often can benefit from technology franchisors have in place to streamline operations and improve customer experience.
- Marketing – Many home-based franchisors have developed effective marketing strategies and have a wide range of marketing vendors and resources in place.
- Training & On-going Support – This is a big reason to consider a franchise. You don’t have to have experience in the industry you choose to franchise, they’ll help you become an expert.
Home-based Franchise Options
Here are a few examples of some of the home-based franchise opportunities that I would like to share with you. Let’s have a discussion and determine what franchises could be best suited to you.
- Business Services – Are you strong in B2B sales, networking, and business? There are a wide range of home-based business service franchises that can be the perfect way to leverage your knowledge and skills.
- Senior Care – Help people find that perfect long-term care facility for their loved ones while managing your senior placement business from home. The demand for senior care is stronger than ever!
- Medical Services – Help physicians expand their revenues and profitability by expanding their services. This is a very unique, home-based business that offers tremendous upside and flexibility.
- Property Services – There’s no shortage of great, home-based property service franchises that you can invest in. Many have turn-key marketing and national call centers that help you get the business.